Friday, December 19, 2008

Don Felder Airborne Pop Music CD Review

The exceptionally talented Pop artist Don Felder has released him CD entitled Airborne. I am very confident and happy to announce that I believe Don Felder fans, and Pop fans alike will be pleased with this one. With the release of Airborne Don Felder’s artistic excellence is on full display as Felder has once again delivered a brilliant collection of tracks that could very well be him best work to date.

I wish it weren’t the case but, it’s not everyday that I get a CD from an artist that I can just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. There is usually a song or two that I just can’t force myself to get through. Not at all the case with Airborne. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

Don Felder possesses the characteristic of being able to win you over with him talent alone. The kind of artist I really enjoy listening to.

I’m of the opinion that Airborne is certainly Don Felder’s best work in a few years. A totally enjoyable CD and an outstanding release. What I call must have music. I give it two thumbs up because it’s a collection that even the casual Pop fan can appreciate and enjoy.

While this entire CD is outstanding the truly standout tunes are track 4 - Who Tonight, track 7 - Night Owl, and track 8 - Still Alive.

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 1 - Bad Girls. Great track!

Airborne Release Notes:

Don Felder originally released Airborne on July 30, 2002 on the Wounded Bird Records label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. Bad Girls

2. Winners

3. Haywire

4. Who Tonight

5. Never Surrender

6. Asphalt Jungle

7. Night Owl

8. Still Alive

Airborne Album Notes Personnel: Don Felder (vocals, guitar, keyboards, synthesizer); Joe Vitale (flute, keyboards, drums, percussion); Jeff Lorber, Michael Murphy (keyboards); Albhy Galuten, Anthony Marinelli (synclavier); George "Chocolate" Perry, Nathan East (bass); Russ Kunkel, Carlos Vega, Tris Imboden (drums); Paulinho Da Costa, Jo Lala (percussion); Timothy B. Schmit, Kenny Loggins, Dave Mason (background vocals).

http://Grandassets.com - Grand Assets liquidations, Recycle excess surplus equipment liquidator, for inventory, Estate liquidating Going out of business plus Corporate Asset recovery & items at Auction.

No comments: